ANATOMY OF A WELCOME BAG...
the Right Stuff
Because you can’t personally welcome all your guests the second they arrive, you can do the next best thing. Give your guests a gift bag of hand-picked goodies that will satisfy midnight munchies, help steer their way, and make your destination wedding weekend all the more memorable.
1.BUILD A BETTER WELCOME BAG: Just think how happy your guests will be when at check-in or a welcome gathering they are offered a fun-filled welcome bag. It sets the tone for the wedding celebration; making your Annapolis marriage an extra-special event for you and all your guests. Here are some great ideas for the welcome bags:
- Welcome Booklet & Annapolis Map
- Utz Old Bay potato chips
- Capital Teas with a USNA mug
- Customized water bottles
- A bottle of “Natty Boh” beer
- Travel pack of pain killers or spa slippers
- Point of contact names & numbers
2. PLAY TOUR GUIDE: Keep your guests in the know by providing them with a copy of Going to the Chapel’s... Welcome to Annapolis booklet. This eight-page guide book filled with interesting facts, touring, shopping, and dining tips, opens with a personal welcome from the bride and groom, and a schedule of wedding events.
The guide books are exclusively available from Going to the Chapel... not available anywhere else. For details contact: firstname.lastname@example.org